Lait Soyeux Hydratant Du Corps
Mitrinošs ķermeņa losjons – normālai ādai
Bagātināts ar A, C un E vitamīniem. Sniedz ādai dabīgu skvalānu, kas iesūcas ādā un stimulē šūnu atjaunošanās procesu, padarot ādu zīdaini maigu un gludu. Losjons sniedz efektīvu mitrināšanu visiem ādas tipiem, ātri nomierina un kopj apsārtušu un saulē bojātu ādu. Ir ļoti viegli uzklājams uz ādas un ieteicams lietot pēc ķermeņa skrubja.
3. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
4. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
20. Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract is the extract from Liquorices Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strong reacting ingredients with fewer side effects, allowing more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
24. Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
25. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
26. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our crèmes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells that synthesize lost collagen fiber structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Aqua / Water
- Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
- Propylene Glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Polysorbate 60
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Oleyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090)