Crème Soyeuse Pour Les Mains
Īpaši mīkstinošs un atjaunojošs roku krēms
Unikāls, īpaši Ziemeļvalstīs iecienīts līdzeklis sausai un bojātai roku, pēdu vai elkoņu ādai. Krēms satur augstu dabīgā skvalānakoncentrāciju, kas ādā nodrošina krēma sastāvdaļu aktivizēšanos pēc saskarsmes ar ūdeni. Šis atjaunojošais roku krēms samazina ūdens iztvaikošanu no ādas virsmas un nodrošina efektīvu ādas mitrināšanu pat vairākas stundas. Īpaši piemērots sausai un bojātai ādai, piemēram, ekzēmas vai psoriāzes gadījumos. Satur Glycyrrhiza Glabra ekstraktu, kas iedarbojas nomierinoši uz apsārtušas ādas. 50 ml tūbiņa vai 100 ml burciņa.
Krēmu lieto no rīta un vakarā, vai pēc nepieciešamības, biežas saskarmes ar ūdeni gadījumā.
2. Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
6. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
10. Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimized with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
14. Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
18. Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. It is helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Medica Limonum Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
20. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Aqua/ Water
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Polysorbate 60
- Dipotassium Glycyrrizate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Fruit Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder